Saturday, December 3, 2016

HELLO

"You know everyone thinks we are fools right?
To most of the world, blogging is a joke. Blogging is a hobby, diversion, a fad that'll come and go."
-J.M

Does it ever seem like you have more adversity in your life than other people do?
As if everyone around you is having an easier time of things than you are?

You begin to fall sorry for yourself and think, "Why does this stuff always happen to ME?"
Although you can't erase the negative aspect of a particular negative event, you can extract a ton of positive benefits from negative events by changing the lens you're looking through and taking a different view of the situation.

Just keep doing what you love and ignore those negative comments about you and be yourself. I hope my blog can help you to overcome adversity by posting what I love that can make you happy :)
There are always positive lessons to be learned through pain.

This blog will document me and my etceteras. Feel free to read, ask and comment on my posts.I really hope that you'll enjoy visiting my blog. Go, enjoy and have a good time! :)

1 comment: